The Fly Fishing Show has evolved into an amalgamation of Trade and Consumer show. There is almost as much business written off the show floor – at the show hotel bar for example – as on the floor!
If you have been “waiting to see what happens” or are simply “on the fence” about attending, be aware that TIME’S UP. Can you really afford to miss thousands of consumers? Can you really afford to miss hundreds of industry professionals?
It simply can’t be put off any longer. Dates and locations are set in concrete with a number of venues nearly SOLD OUT. As the saying goes, it’s time to get off the pot. Contracts are due by September 15. Late fees apply after the deadline and booth spaces can not be guaranteed.
- Marlborough, Mass. – Jan. 20, 21, and 22 at Royal Plaza Trade Center;
- Edison, NJ – Jan. 27, 28, and 29 at New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center;
- Atlanta, GA – Feb. 3, 4, and 5 at Gas South Convention Center, Duluth;
- Denver, Colo. – Feb. 17, 18, and 19 at Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center;
- Pleasanton, Calif. – Feb. 24, 25, and 26 at Alameda County Fairgrounds; and
- Lancaster, Penn. – March 4 and 5 at Lancaster County Convention Center.
You may choose to exhibit at one or all Fly Fishing Shows.
The Fly Fishing Show: Phone (814) 443-3638 or go to https://flyfishingshow.com/exhibitor-info/