Angling Trade is the only independent media group in the world specifically dedicated to covering the business of fly fishing in North America, and has been for the past decade. Angling Trade magazine is printed twice a year. It’s a free subscription, supported by advertisements, and available to anyone associated with retailing, manufacturing, guiding, outfitting, travel, lodges or other sectors of the fly-fishing industry. Angling E-News, also a free subscription, is the twice-monthly electronic newsletter that covers breaking news in fly fishing, as well as product reviews, and it complements the more in-depth features found in the magazine. We are proud to partner with other media, the industry trade organization, and the best writers and reporters in this business to create unique content with unequalled insight on the business of fly fishing.
- Don’t Blow This for the Rest of Us: How We Keep Hunting and Fishing During the Pandemic
- Korkers offers “Buy Local” Program to help Retailers
- RepYourWater introduces SHOP SHARE
- Upper Delaware guides and businesses choose the right stance, encourage you to do the same.
- More strong advice related to fishing and other stuff, from one of the world’s leading public health experts
- RIO Adds To Its Euro Nymph Accessory Selection
- Angling Trade E-Survey: We hate to ask, but when do you think your business will get back to some sense of normalcy?
- ALERT: AFFTA Postpones International Fly Tackle Dealer Show