Angling Trade is the only independent media group in the world specifically dedicated to covering the business of fly fishing in North America, and has been for the past decade. Angling Trade magazine is printed twice a year. It’s a free subscription, supported by advertisements, and available to anyone associated with retailing, manufacturing, guiding, outfitting, travel, lodges or other sectors of the fly-fishing industry. Angling E-News, also a free subscription, is the twice-monthly electronic newsletter that covers breaking news in fly fishing, as well as product reviews, and it complements the more in-depth features found in the magazine. We are proud to partner with other media, the industry trade organization, and the best writers and reporters in this business to create unique content with unequalled insight on the business of fly fishing.
- Need a new boat trailer Lock? Tapplock Gives the Traditional Padlock a Futuristic Makeover
- 50 percent off Holiday Offer SPOT Gen3 and Trace
- RIO’s DirectCore Gets Introduced Into Its Best-Selling Bonefish Line
- Poll: PA Hunters and Anglers Support Increasing Fishing License Fees to Better Fund Conservation
- Announcing First Issue of mounTEN!
- Updated Info on the Virginia Fly and Wine Festival
- We Lost.
- Video: Simms G4 Pro Shift Pack