Angling Trade is the only independent media group in the world specifically dedicated to covering the business of fly fishing in North America, and has been for the past decade. Angling Trade magazine is printed twice a year. It’s a free subscription, supported by advertisements, and available to anyone associated with retailing, manufacturing, guiding, outfitting, travel, lodges or other sectors of the fly-fishing industry. Angling E-News, also a free subscription, is the twice-monthly electronic newsletter that covers breaking news in fly fishing, as well as product reviews, and it complements the more in-depth features found in the magazine. We are proud to partner with other media, the industry trade organization, and the best writers and reporters in this business to create unique content with unequalled insight on the business of fly fishing.
- Had Enough of the Politics? Yeah… So Have We.
- Monic is Developing a “No Memory” Fly Line
- OR Leaving Utah, Governor Herbert Offended
- AT Survey: Do Your Customers Travel Internationally?
- Exploring the difference between a user and a session in Google Analytics
- Patagonia and friends release feature-length film, Finding Fontinalis, for local grassroots fundraising efforts: Conservation message at the heart of inspirational documentary about one of the oldest fishing world records on the books.
- Outdoor Industry, Governor Herbert Disagree on Public Lands Protections, Utah’s Recreation Economy
- BHA Responds to House Public Lands Resolution