Angling Trade is the only independent media group in the world specifically dedicated to covering the business of fly fishing in North America, and has been for the past decade. Angling Trade magazine is printed twice a year. It’s a free subscription, supported by advertisements, and available to anyone associated with retailing, manufacturing, guiding, outfitting, travel, lodges or other sectors of the fly-fishing industry. Angling E-News, also a free subscription, is the twice-monthly electronic newsletter that covers breaking news in fly fishing, as well as product reviews, and it complements the more in-depth features found in the magazine. We are proud to partner with other media, the industry trade organization, and the best writers and reporters in this business to create unique content with unequalled insight on the business of fly fishing.
- RIO Announces The Release Of Their New Flagship Tier Of Fly Lines
- Rep Your Water Releases 2019 Sustainability Report & Announces Carbon Neutral Goal
- Orvis Virtual Summer Camp Program Aims to Educate and Inspire Kids
- First Two Episodes of Down the Path Season Two Podcast Released
- Loon Outdoors Looking for Director of Marketing
- AFFTA Board of Directors Nominations Now Open
- RIO Gold “Elite” series lines with new “Slick Cast” coating are legitimate game changers.
- Hate to say we told you so but… we told you so. (And actually, we don’t hate saying we told you so because the news is good.)