Angling Trade is the only independent media group in the world specifically dedicated to covering the business of fly fishing in North America, and has been for the past decade. Angling Trade magazine is printed twice a year. It’s a free subscription, supported by advertisements, and available to anyone associated with retailing, manufacturing, guiding, outfitting, travel, lodges or other sectors of the fly-fishing industry. Angling E-News, also a free subscription, is the twice-monthly electronic newsletter that covers breaking news in fly fishing, as well as product reviews, and it complements the more in-depth features found in the magazine. We are proud to partner with other media, the industry trade organization, and the best writers and reporters in this business to create unique content with unequalled insight on the business of fly fishing.
- Green Globe Lauds Turneffe Flats for Three Decades of Sustainability
- Sportsmen Prepare to Defend Hunting and Fishing Opportunities from Sweeping National Monuments Review
- SENIOR ADMINISTRATION OFFICIALS AND RECREATION INDUSTRY LEADERS DISCUSS RECREATION EXPANSION AND IMPROVEMENTS
- The Fly Fishing Show Names 2018 Dates, Sites
- SPOT SATELLITE DEVICE REACHES MAJOR MILESTONE WITH 5000 RESCUES WORLDWIDE
- Outdoor Retailer, Outdoor Industry Association, The Conservation Alliance and Outdoor Alliance Host March to Celebrate Public Lands at Outdoor Retailer Summer Market Thursday, July 27, from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- BHA Launches Four New Chapters in U.S., Canada
- Fishing TV Launches Kickstarter Campaign for “Chalk”