Angling Trade is the only independent media group in the world specifically dedicated to covering the business of fly fishing in North America, and has been for the past decade. Angling Trade magazine is printed twice a year. It’s a free subscription, supported by advertisements, and available to anyone associated with retailing, manufacturing, guiding, outfitting, travel, lodges or other sectors of the fly-fishing industry. Angling E-News, also a free subscription, is the twice-monthly electronic newsletter that covers breaking news in fly fishing, as well as product reviews, and it complements the more in-depth features found in the magazine. We are proud to partner with other media, the industry trade organization, and the best writers and reporters in this business to create unique content with unequalled insight on the business of fly fishing.
- RBFF Consolidates all 50 States Fishing License Information with Free Website Plugin
- Ranger Outdoors LLC acquires Bryant Sales (Chota Outdoor Gear)
- TFO Announces Two New Sales Representatives
- Guiding for the Future (G4F) Launches April 1st in Montana
- Pure Fishing Taps Gunpowder, Inc. as PR Agency of Record
- Badge registration and hotel block reservations are now open for IFTD 2019
- Patagonia and Danner Collaboration Now Available for Customers
- The AT E-Survey: How do you feel about taxes on products to fund conservation or wildlife management efforts?