Angling Trade is the only independent media group in the world specifically dedicated to covering the business of fly fishing in North America, and has been for the past decade. Angling Trade magazine is printed twice a year. It’s a free subscription, supported by advertisements, and available to anyone associated with retailing, manufacturing, guiding, outfitting, travel, lodges or other sectors of the fly-fishing industry. Angling E-News, also a free subscription, is the twice-monthly electronic newsletter that covers breaking news in fly fishing, as well as product reviews, and it complements the more in-depth features found in the magazine. We are proud to partner with other media, the industry trade organization, and the best writers and reporters in this business to create unique content with unequalled insight on the business of fly fishing.
- One More Survey: How Many People Have You Personally Taught to Fly Fish?
- May is for Mentoring!
- Winston/Bauer Announce a New Reel
- 3 ways a survey can help you sell product
- YC Featured on Forbes.com
- Orvis (and Others) Making a Difference for The Everglades… You Can Too
- Flymen Fishing Co. launches first-ever tapered synthetic fly tying fiber
- News from AFFTA and IFTD