Angling Trade is the only independent media group in the world specifically dedicated to covering the business of fly fishing in North America, and has been for the past decade. Angling Trade magazine is printed twice a year. It’s a free subscription, supported by advertisements, and available to anyone associated with retailing, manufacturing, guiding, outfitting, travel, lodges or other sectors of the fly-fishing industry. Angling E-News, also a free subscription, is the twice-monthly electronic newsletter that covers breaking news in fly fishing, as well as product reviews, and it complements the more in-depth features found in the magazine. We are proud to partner with other media, the industry trade organization, and the best writers and reporters in this business to create unique content with unequalled insight on the business of fly fishing.
- Clearwater closed to steelhead anglers: Time to address dwindling salmon and steelhead populations
- IFTD 2019 room block discounts end September 23rd!
- Double Haul For Dorian Relief Be Part of the Coalition to Help the Bahamas
- Work Some Educational Seminars Into Your IFTD Plan
- Angling Trade: Show Issue 2019
- EPA and the Army Corps of Engineers aim to cut protections for millions of stream miles across the United States
- Korkers Celebrates 60 Years With the Launch of a New Performance Wading Boot
- Double Haul for Dorian Relief