Angling Trade is the only independent media group in the world specifically dedicated to covering the business of fly fishing in North America, and has been for the past decade. Angling Trade magazine is printed twice a year. It’s a free subscription, supported by advertisements, and available to anyone associated with retailing, manufacturing, guiding, outfitting, travel, lodges or other sectors of the fly-fishing industry. Angling E-News, also a free subscription, is the twice-monthly electronic newsletter that covers breaking news in fly fishing, as well as product reviews, and it complements the more in-depth features found in the magazine. We are proud to partner with other media, the industry trade organization, and the best writers and reporters in this business to create unique content with unequalled insight on the business of fly fishing.
- Snidely Whiplash Applauds EPA’s Actions on Pebble Mine
- Angling Trade Poll: Are Your Politics Lining Up with Your Feelings on Pebble Mine?
- Loon Outdoors Introducing New Products for Fly Tying
- AT Editor Schweitzer Authors New Book
- Anglers unite to create first global fishing event and one of the most ambitious TV projects ever:
- MFC Tungsten Split Shot brings the heavy without going big
- Alaskans urge EPA officials to maintain Bristol Bay protections
- Kill the Pebble Mine… YOUR COMMENTS AND SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS ARE NEEDED, NOW!