Angling Trade is the only independent media group in the world specifically dedicated to covering the business of fly fishing in North America, and has been for the past decade. Angling Trade magazine is printed twice a year. It’s a free subscription, supported by advertisements, and available to anyone associated with retailing, manufacturing, guiding, outfitting, travel, lodges or other sectors of the fly-fishing industry. Angling E-News, also a free subscription, is the twice-monthly electronic newsletter that covers breaking news in fly fishing, as well as product reviews, and it complements the more in-depth features found in the magazine. We are proud to partner with other media, the industry trade organization, and the best writers and reporters in this business to create unique content with unequalled insight on the business of fly fishing.
- Angling Trade offers Printed, Video and Digital ad spots for this year’s IFTD show.
- You Can Still Get Product Featured in AT DIGITAL
- Simms Rounds Out Sales Team with Nick English
- Russ Miller Headed to Fishpond (And Back to Colorado!)
- The AT SURVEY: Do clothing colors matter when people fish?
- BTT Wants (and Deserves) Your Feedback. Take this survey. You could win a sweet prize.
- AFFTA Board of Directors Nominations Now Open
- Utah Stream Access Coalition: Reminder – Supreme Court Arguments, Round 2