Angling Trade is the only independent media group in the world specifically dedicated to covering the business of fly fishing in North America, and has been for the past decade. Angling Trade magazine is printed twice a year. It’s a free subscription, supported by advertisements, and available to anyone associated with retailing, manufacturing, guiding, outfitting, travel, lodges or other sectors of the fly-fishing industry. Angling E-News, also a free subscription, is the twice-monthly electronic newsletter that covers breaking news in fly fishing, as well as product reviews, and it complements the more in-depth features found in the magazine. We are proud to partner with other media, the industry trade organization, and the best writers and reporters in this business to create unique content with unequalled insight on the business of fly fishing.
- AFFTA hits milestone, eclipses the 1000-member mark.
- Abel releases VAYA Series
- Tenkara USA Celebrates 10th Anniversary
- AFFTA welcomes Rep. Huffman’s listening tour, encourages focus on securing abundant fisheries
- Coalition for Sustainable Fisheries Trying to Ban Gillnets in Belize
- Brainstorming on the “Pro Deal” Conundrum
- AT E-Survey: Are You at ICAST?
- Kara Armano Joins Trout Unlimited as Southwest Director of Communications