Angling Trade is the only independent media group in the world specifically dedicated to covering the business of fly fishing in North America, and has been for the past decade. Angling Trade magazine is printed twice a year. It’s a free subscription, supported by advertisements, and available to anyone associated with retailing, manufacturing, guiding, outfitting, travel, lodges or other sectors of the fly-fishing industry. Angling E-News, also a free subscription, is the twice-monthly electronic newsletter that covers breaking news in fly fishing, as well as product reviews, and it complements the more in-depth features found in the magazine. We are proud to partner with other media, the industry trade organization, and the best writers and reporters in this business to create unique content with unequalled insight on the business of fly fishing.
- TU Releases Progress Report
- Angling Trade E-Survey: How Many Different Brands of Fly Rods Do You Carry In Your Shop?
- Digital Ad Spots in Angling Trade Media Available NOW
- Rachel Leinweber joins AFFTA Board of Directors
- New Product Videos: Sage Payload Rod
- New Product Videos: Artisan Angler’s Fly Trap Pro Series
- New Product Videos: New Sage Trout Reel
- 2019 Utah Stream Access Coalition General Membership Meeting