Angling Trade is the only independent media group in the world specifically dedicated to covering the business of fly fishing in North America, and has been for the past decade. Angling Trade magazine is printed twice a year. It’s a free subscription, supported by advertisements, and available to anyone associated with retailing, manufacturing, guiding, outfitting, travel, lodges or other sectors of the fly-fishing industry. Angling E-News, also a free subscription, is the twice-monthly electronic newsletter that covers breaking news in fly fishing, as well as product reviews, and it complements the more in-depth features found in the magazine. We are proud to partner with other media, the industry trade organization, and the best writers and reporters in this business to create unique content with unequalled insight on the business of fly fishing.
- Patagonia Looking to Hire New Fish Global Marketer
- Cheeky Schoolie Tournament Was One for the Books
- Gear Review Scott Split Cane, 7’7”, 4-wt. (scottflyrod.com, $3600)
- Angling Trade E-Survey: Do You Own a Bamboo Rod?
- Hugelmeyer to Lead NMMA
- Prepping for IFTD: Media Best-Practices
- Administration Advances Industrial Mining in Boundary Waters Watershed
- New Native Trout Challenge Kicks Off in 12 Western States