Angling Trade is the only independent media group in the world specifically dedicated to covering the business of fly fishing in North America, and has been for the past decade. Angling Trade magazine is printed twice a year. It’s a free subscription, supported by advertisements, and available to anyone associated with retailing, manufacturing, guiding, outfitting, travel, lodges or other sectors of the fly-fishing industry. Angling E-News, also a free subscription, is the twice-monthly electronic newsletter that covers breaking news in fly fishing, as well as product reviews, and it complements the more in-depth features found in the magazine. We are proud to partner with other media, the industry trade organization, and the best writers and reporters in this business to create unique content with unequalled insight on the business of fly fishing.
- Angling Trade Product Reviews: Headlamps
- How often do you fish at night? (Like, when it is really dark…)
- Strung Magazine Announces 2019 Winter Climate Change Issue
- More Product News: RIO Unveils Fathom Sinking Lines
- AFFTA applauds bipartisan effort to protect Boundary Waters – Urges industry and angling community to voice their support.
- Mayfly Outdoors names Craig Baker as President and CEO
- Simms Launches Full Line of New Spring 2020 Products
- Josh Graffam Promoted to National Sales Manager for Umpqua Feather Merchants