Angling Trade is the only independent media group in the world specifically dedicated to covering the business of fly fishing in North America, and has been for the past decade. Angling Trade magazine is printed twice a year. It’s a free subscription, supported by advertisements, and available to anyone associated with retailing, manufacturing, guiding, outfitting, travel, lodges or other sectors of the fly-fishing industry. Angling E-News, also a free subscription, is the twice-monthly electronic newsletter that covers breaking news in fly fishing, as well as product reviews, and it complements the more in-depth features found in the magazine. We are proud to partner with other media, the industry trade organization, and the best writers and reporters in this business to create unique content with unequalled insight on the business of fly fishing.
- Smartwool Intros Wading Socks
- Barracuda Tournament Benefits BTT… Needs Anglers
- AT Survey: Do you think camo significantly enhances fishing effectiveness?
- Product Review: Camo for Waders?
- The Fly Shop Travel Earmarks 2% for Trout
- Jack-In-the-Bob: Bull Trout Gear
- AFFTA applauds legislation to permanently reauthorize Land and Water Conservation Fund
- NEW SPOT X 2-way Satellite Messenger