This is an exciting time for the Healthy Rivers program. We have an opening for a new full-time staff person who will help our board and staff pursue more great river projects throughout the Roaring Fork watershed.
The Healthy Rivers Administrative Specialist will:
- Provide complex administrative support to the Healthy Rivers program
- Assist with administrative duties
- Develop new strategies to protect, defend, and enhance the waters of the Roaring Fork watershed
- Coordinate public outreach through the creation and distribution of educational and promotional materials
- Serve as initial point of contact for grant applications
- Duties may vary according to job assignment
- Read the full job description here…
Do you know anyone who may be interested in this opportunity to engage in meaningful work that benefits all of our watershed’s beloved rivers? Please share!