Designing Poppers, Sliders and Divers is the most comprehensive book ever written for the top water lure maker. Three-hundred pages are divided into three comprehensive sections full of methods, procedures and examples richly illustrated with 800 detailed full color photographs. Over 50 Tips & How-To’s and DIY Projects are also included.
- Section One: covers the tools and materials required to make top water lures
- Section Two: covers the 12 most common design elements to consider when making your own
- Section Three: Step-by-step instructions and photos for the world’s 17 most effective top water patterns
With this book, the tier is completely equipped with today’s most innovative and creative techniques to make highly effective top water lures for fly fishing in freshwater or salt.
- PAGES: 304
- SIZE: 8.5” x 11”
- BINDING: lay flat spiral bind
- COVER: 12pt C1S gloss laminated soft cover
- WEIGHT: 2.5 lbs each
- 800 full color photographs
- $44.95 retail
The book is available for distribution via Anglers Book Supply and Raymond Rumpf.