USAC is fighting for public stream access in Utah on two fronts! To take on the opposition, we have teamed up with AFFTA, Patagonia and Hatch Outdoors to offer a Matching Funds Campaign for desperately needed resources. Our attorneys are working pro-bono, but there are still many supplementary costs to be covered. Showing their continued dedication to the interest of anglers everywhere, AFFTA has stepped to the plate again to offer $2,500. USAC needs to raise that same amount in order to receive the funds. Since a USAC donation is not tax deductible, we are offering supporters amazing GEAR GIFTS from Patagonia and Hatch Outdoors that are perfect for any river warrior. The case in Utah represents a slippery slope for angling access in all states. Please show your support for public access to rivers by donating today!
PATAGONIA BOOTS and HATCH OUTDOORS
USAC is proud to present a joint effort fundraiser campaign
• $250.00 Donation you receive a pair of Patagonia Rock Grip Boots
• $300.00 Donation you receive a pair of Patagonia Rock Grip Bar Boots
• $600.00 Donation you receive a Hatch 5-Plus Premium Fly Fishing Reel
How to Participate
Contact [email protected] using the heading AFFTA MATCHING FUNDS 2013.
Matching Fund Requirements
• Matching funds AFFTA with support from Patagonia and Hatch
• Need to be AFFTA member for this to count! Not a member? No problem.
◦ Sign up here: http://www.affta.com/join-affta/
• GIFT for Donation
ONLY TWO WEEKS TO DONATE
Feb. 1-15 2013
Get the full details here
USAC’s work is undertaken by a team of dedicated volunteers and 100% of funds are used to fight for stream access.
USAC is not a store and is not selling products.
We thank you for your continued ongoing support!
Utah Stream Access Coalition
Working to restore public access to, and use of, Utah’s public waters and waterways.