LifeProof presents its next generation case for the Apple iPhone 4/4S. It is waterproof, dustproof, snowproof and shockproof and is the only such iPhone case on the market that form fits and lets users take advantage of every innovative feature of the phone.
The LifeProof case offers the following protection and enhancement features and benefits for full use whether in a boat or kayak, on the trail or crossing a field, in the mountains, riding on pavement or on any other outdoor adventure…all contained in a slim profile, sleek case that easily slips in and out of pockets.
LifeProof’s open screen face allows unrestricted use of all features.
Ultra-flat screen protector makes operating and interacting with the iPhone 4/4S highly responsive without the need of a separate screen protector.
CrystalClear double anti-reflective coated camera-grade glass lens delivers the sharpest eight megapixel images possible, with perfect camera flash operation.
- HD videos can be taken everywhere – underwater, in dirt, on snow – with full shock and impact protection even on pavement.
- Underwater protection up to 2M/6.6’ depth. (Optional adapter even allows for use of waterproof headphones.)
- The case is tested to military specifications for shock and impact resistance.
- Patent-pending Sound Enhancement System (SES) improves the bass and mid-frequency speaker response by utilizing the back of the case as a sub-woofer for a richer, fuller sound.
- Optimum performance and reception of the iPhone 4/4S dual antenna design is ensured.
LifeProof cases are available for sale at $79.99 on the company’s website at www.lifeproof.com and Best Buy, AT&T and RadioShack retail outlets across the U.S.
LifeProof’s company mantra is Freedom; LifeProof designs, manufactures and markets an entirely new category of products designed to give people more freedom from environmental constraints. Based in San Diego, LifeProof offers elegant and protective cases for smartphones and tablet PCs that enable full functionality and interactivity under any condition encountered in daily life. The registered brand name ‘LifeProof’ is inspired by the protection and fully functional convenient operation of the device in water, mud, dirt, or snow. For more information, visit www.lifeproof.com.