Bozeman-based Fly Recipes [dot]com, the leading source of fly patterns for consumers (with top search engine rankings for “fly recipes” “fly tying recipes” from Google, Bing, Yakoo, Ask, AOL, and others), has redesigned its website, according to founder Joe Mathis.
He said: “The website has been completely redesigned with input from many of the users and featured tiers. Some of the features include:
· Cleaner layout of recipe detail pages
· Instructions, when available, now in a slideshow format
· Over 500 new flies. Nearly 2,900 in total
· All recipes include shorten URL for reference. Exclusive use of flyty.in/…
· New forum design. Cleaner and easier to use
· Intuitive search/filter feature
The company has also started soliciting sponsors and advertisers for the site, which has nearly 3,000 registered users and a social networking base of several thousand followers. See flyrecipes.com for details.