If you want your products to be considered for inclusion in the IFTD New Product Showcase (meaning, if you want your product news to hit every fly tackle dealer in the country, IFTD attendees and otherwise, as well as the largest consumer fly fishing readership in America) we need you to fill out our “Tent Card” and bring with you to the IFTD Show.
Simply click on the link below, open the PDF, follow directions on the form and bring the card with you for each product you plan on entering.
Please make sure with Rods, Reels, Fly Lines, and Flies to designate if your product is Saltwater or Freshwater. Please choose one or the other for each product entered.
Here are the rules governing IFTD’s New Product Showcase:
* You must be an exhibitor and in attendance at IFTD.
* No more than two products per category and that same product can only be entered into two product categories max.
* Companies can drop off products between 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Wednesday August 17 at the NPS.
* Products must be picked up by 5 p.m. – one hour after the show closes on Saturday. If products are left they will be considered “donated.”
* Voting is limited to retailers attending IFTD, and media attendees (one vote per company), between the start of the show on Thursday August 18 and 2:30 p.m. on Friday August 19. Winners will be announced at the Party on the Pond @ 6 p.m. on Friday August 19. Angling Trade and MidCurrent will announce winners on their websites shortly thereafter.
* Exhibitors are not allowed in NPS during voting hours.
* Exhibitors may not “explain” products in the NPS area. Product presentations are to be conducted in exhibitor booths.
* Theft – all products are left at manufacturers risk… Angling Trade will staff the showcase at all times and do our best to safeguard products, but we are not liable for any thefts.
Thanks, and good luck… contact [email protected] with any questions.