The flyfishing blog from the leading outdoors brand in the world also happens to be produced by the editors of Angling Trade. Kirk Deeter is an editor-at-large for Field & Stream, while Tim Romano is a frequent photographic contributor. This is their forum where they get to say what’s really on their minds, relative to the consumer side of flyfishing.
- Orvis Launches Helios Blackout Collection for Fly Anglers Looking for Specialized Rods
- Third Anglers Driving Change Video Released – CAPTAINS FOR CLEAN WATER
- Greys Tital Fly Reel Takes Top ICAST Honor
- Senate to Consider Recovering America’s Wildlife Act
- All anglers, especially those in the fly business, should check out Anglers Driving Change
- Big Win for the Salmon Forest…
- Costa Sunglasses launches the next generation of its “Untangled” collection
- Should Fly Fishing Be an Olympic Sport?