The flyfishing blog from the leading outdoors brand in the world also happens to be produced by the editors of Angling Trade. Kirk Deeter is an editor-at-large for Field & Stream, while Tim Romano is a frequent photographic contributor. This is their forum where they get to say what’s really on their minds, relative to the consumer side of flyfishing.
- Simms Makes Strategic Moves to Build Upon a Record Setting 2021
- Outdoor Writers Association of America Opens Early Bird Registration for 2022 Conference
- Hardy and Greys to Attend Fly Fishing Shows That Tour the US in 2022
- Unique private water memberships…
- Angling Trade E-Survey: What’s your bug situation?
- Utah Stream Access Coalition: Please Support House Bill 129!
- Producers Announce Winner of the 2021 International Fly Fishing Film Festival®
- SIMMS unveils newly appointed Executive Leadership Team Members