Pro BOA Wading Boot
Now offered with a BOA® lacing system for easy on-and-off and a secure fit, the latest addition to the PRO Wading Boot family is built on the same Michelin® Outdoor Extreme outsole that offers 25% better abrasion resistance and a resounding 43% improvement in wet rubber traction over the competition. Using Michelin tire geometry, it offers a wider footprint for stability, a higher ratio of surface contact, and a lug pattern that reduces shock and improves pressure distribution.
- New BOA Lacing configuration ensures even pressure when tightening laces.
- Michelin® Outdoor Extreme offers 25% better abrasion resistance and 43% improvement in wet rubber traction.
- BLOOM® RISE algae midsole, a high-performance material replacement to traditional petroleum-based EVA products.
- 3D molded Ortholite X25 insole for ultimate support and comfort.
- Industry-first PU-casting construction eliminates seams in high wear areas and drastically improves durability.
- Quick-drying Clarino microfiber upper for maximum strength-to-weight ratio.
- Scratch rubber toe cap and heel for superior protection.
- Large heel pull for easy on-and-off.
New PRO Waders and Wading Boots will be available February 2021.