Start Date: May 5, 2023
Apply/Send Resume: www.farbank.com/careers
WHO WE ARE
We are Far Bank Enterprises, a family of industry leading brands in the fly-fishing industry (Sage, Redington, RIO and Fly Water Travel). For forty years we have created premium products and experiences for the angler and outdoorsman who expects the best. We love what we do, we work hard, play hard, and we are growing!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Far Bank Enterprise is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Technology team serving our Seattle, Bainbridge Island, Idaho Falls, and Ashland locations. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for managing, designing, creating, and maintaining software applications that meet the organization’s needs. You will work with a small, agile, and multi-disciplined Technology team and department stakeholders to create, enhance, and maintain software solutions that are reliable, scalable, and secure. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the code is well documented, tested, and maintainable. Working remotely will be considered depending on experience and location.
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for:
• Design, develop, and maintain software applications using C#
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify, analyze, and solve complex software problems
• Create technical specifications, design documentation, and test plans
• Ensure software solutions meet functional and non-functional requirements
• Ensure the scalability, reliability, and security of software solutions
• Continuously learn and apply new technologies, frameworks, and methodologies
• Mentor and guide junior developers on the team
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in software development
• Fluent in C# and Microsoft Architectures
• Experience with software development methodologies such as Agile or Waterfall
• Familiarity with software development tools such as Git, JIRA, or Visual Studio
• Experience with relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
• Understanding of software architecture and design patterns
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The ideal candidate will also have experience with:
• Five years of experience in software development
• Experience with Dynamics 365 F&O ERP or other cloud-based ERPs
• Experience implementing and consuming REST APIs
• Developing applications using Microsoft technologies, including C#, C# Blazor, and ASP.Net MVC
• Experience with cloud technologies such as Azure or AWS
• Strong leadership skills and ability to work effectively in a team
• Able to implement lasting solutions with limited guidance or oversight
• Internal Applications: C# Blazor, .NET Core, Python, HTML Razor
• Database & Analytics: Azure Synapse Suite, Data Lake, Power BI, SQL Server
• Servers & User: Azure Suite, Azure Active Directory, on Premise Clusters
• The salary range for a Senior Software Engineer is $90,000 to $130,000 per year, depending on experience and skills. The hiring range will be from $90,000 to the midpoint of $110,000 unless experience exceeds requirements listed.
• Far Bank employees (and their families) can enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision and basic life insurance.
• Far Bank offers matching on Roth or Standard 401(k) plan.
• PTO – both Vacation & Sick Pay Plans, along with 8 paid holidays per calendar year
• Flexible work from home opportunities depending on location and experience
• Employee purchasing programs
• Outdoor discount programs with industry partners
HOW TO APPLY?