Bug Out Backpack
When it’s time to go, the Orvis Bug Out Backpack lives up to its name. Floatplane, jet plane, truck, drift boat, or your own two feet, this 25 liter backpack is designed to carry what you need and make it easy to find it when you need it. It’s a fishing backpack by design, but it easily crosses over to travel as a carry on or overnighter.
- Streamlined design offers top and side-entry access with internal zippered lid compartment and removable divider for multiple gear storage options.
- Fat Lip net storage keeps your net securely in place and readily available for instant access on the water.
- External water bottle or rod tube holder with extension to lower your rod tube to shoulder height for easier hikes in.
- Shoulder straps feature accessory docking stations and fly patch, plus buckle receivers are compatible with Orvis Chest and Chest/Hip Packs.
- Padded front pocket accommodates a hydration bladder or laptop.
- Tricot-lined pocket on top flap keeps sunglasses or phones safe.
- Ridged back panel for increased structural integrity and air flow.
- CORDURA® ECO 600D polyester shell. A 100% recycled fabric and designed for long-lasting performance.
Available February 2021.