With Year 2018 looming on the horizon, the Fly Fishing Show staff is determining guest speakers, show personalities, casting and fly-tying demonstrators, and all that goes into the national event.
The New Year will offer seven shows, each two or three days in length, from Denver to Atlanta to Seattle and back to Pennsylvania.
A partial list of 2018 Fly Fishing Show presentations include:
• Denver, January 5, 6 and 7: George Daniel, Wendy Gunn, Simon Gawesworth, Taylor Edrington, Pat Dorsey and Landon Mayer;
• Marlborough, Mass., January 19, 20 and 21: Bob Clouser, Ed Engle, John Shaner and Jeff Currier;
• Edison, NJ (formerly Somerset), January 26, 27 and 28: Edison, NJ (formerly Somerset), January 26, 27 and 28: Daniel, Clouser, Tim Flagler, Jason Randall and Tom Gilmore;
• Atlanta, February 2 and 3: Bruce Chard, Henry Cowan, Wendell ‘Ozzie’ Ozefovch, Blackburn and Daniel Galhardo;
• Lynnwood, Wash. (Seattle), February 17 and 18: Skip Morris, Brian Chan, Denny Rickards and Phil Rowley;
• Pleasanton, Calif., February 23, 24 and 25: Tom Boyd, Ernie Gulley, Gunn, Currier, Shaner and Gawesworth;
• Lancaster, Penn., March 3 and 4: Clouser, Daniel, Joe Humphreys, Engle, Shaner and Tom Baltz.
Gary Borger is slated for both demonstrations and class instruction at all 2018 events.
For additional casting and fly-tying personalities, authors, door prizes and schedules, visit www.flyfishingshow.com/