News From DIYFishing:
For seven years DIYFishing has been providing information to anglers from around the world on the best places to fish and connecting them with professionals (Area Specialists) that have intimate knowledge of the local waters.
We are currently looking for Area Specialist’s in a variety of fishing locations and I am reaching out to see if this might be of interest to you or someone in the fishing industry that you may know.
There is no cost and as an Area Specialist for DIYFishing these are some of the benefits:
• Access to our subscriber base.
• Your trip reports posted on the site that currently reach over 85,000 anglers.
• Your own Destination page on the site where users can learn about you, your business and the waters you fish.
• Your own territory and information on the DIY Fishing App.
• Exposure through the monthly e-magazine.
• Participation in the weekly e-blasts.
• Exposure through our multiple social media platforms.
• The opportunity to offer “specials” to subscribers during the shoulder season.
• Packaging opportunities with our local home owners and accommodation providers.
Many Area Specialists have found us to be a new and unique outlet to market their business to a vast group of anglers they have not yet reached.
When you have a moment, please take a look at our website, the Area Specialist brochure and e-magazine.
Click Here for DIYFishing Website
Click Here to view DIYFishing Brochure
Click Here to view DIYFishing E-Magazine
If this opportunity is of interest, send me a reply with the best time to chat and I’ll gladly give you a call to answer any questions you may have.
DIY Fishing Ltd.
Email: [email protected]