From The Fly Fishing Show:
Nearly 100 first-time exhibitors, or exhibitors expanding their show locations, have signed contracts to demonstrate new merchandise at the 2017 Fly Fishing Shows, announced president and CEO Ben Furimsky.
As of mid-July, six of the Fly Fishing Show locations are more than 75% sold out of exhibit space, said Furimsky. “It is the earliest we have ever hit the mark, putting us on pace to sell out in record time; while the Atlanta show – new for 2017 – is approximately 65% sold out with premium areas adjacent to the casting ponds virtually all gone. “The manufacturer support for Atlanta has surpassed any level of support we have ever had for a new venue,” he concluded.
Among new exhibitors or those increasing show locations are:
• Adipose Boatworks (Denver);
• Campeche Tarpon (Atlanta, Lynnwood);
• Crooked and Acklins Trophy Lodge (Somerset);
• East Cape Skiffs (Somerset, Atlanta);
• Fishpond (Denver, Somerset);
• Fly Fusion Magazine (Denver, Somerset, Atlanta);
• Hell’s Bay Boatworks (Atlanta);
• Maxxon Outfitters (Denver, Somerset, Lynnwood, Pleasanton, Lancaster);
• Southeastern Anglers (Atlanta);
• Unicoi Outfitters (Atlanta).
For an up-to-date list of 2017 Fly Fishing Show exhibitors, manufacturers, lodges, guides, retailers, reps or other fly fishing industry professionals may contact [email protected]