While I’ve been busy writing my monthly article for AT, I’ve also been working hard to grow my business. We are currently searching the land for someone that loves to fish, but loves design even more. If that’s you, we need to talk.
A little bit about Sage Lion Media:
We are a media studio that believes in building data driven marketing campaigns, that tell amazing stories for our clients. Through the use of web design, branding, videography, photography, and social media, we create inspiring campaigns that marry the business goals of our clients with the needs of their audience.
We work on a variety of projects, but our niche is in the fishing world where we have worked with several of the larger firms and non-profits in the industry. We are passionate about what we do and who we work with. Everyone has a voice at Sage Lion Media and we work collaboratively to help our clients succeed.
We are currently looking for a Junior Designer with 2+ years of experience that loves to fish and is passionate about design.
Tasks will include:
- Customize WordPress themes.
- Create and maintain company websites.
- Conceptualize new marketing material.
- Support the managerial team with creative content.
- Conceptualize and produce e-mail templates.
- Offer new ideas and concepts clearly and effectively to the team.
- Must have a working knowledge of the Adobe creative suite.
- Must have a working comprehension of HTML and CSS.
Bonus points if:
- You can shoot video on a DSLR.
- Know your way around Premier and After Effects.
- Love to fish or spend most of your weekends in the outdoors.
How to apply:
Send an email to [email protected] and introduce yourself in a way that reflects your personality. Include a portfolio and resume (PDF or URL). Include an hourly rate or range. No calls please.
To see some of the things we’ve been working on check out our website www.sagelionmedia.com