The bridge will open at 8:30 for visitors and attendees on both Saturday and Sunday. You will find over 100 tables of treasures so you can find that special item you have been looking for. Bob Selb and other vendors will be glad to appraise any of your fishing tackle or accessories. BBQ Lunch available.
Women, Water and Wine
Saturday from 2pm – 4pm in the Wulff Gallery the CFFCM’s first Women, Water and Wine sponsored by TU’s Women’s Initiative. This event is open to the public and includes an afternoon talk on water conservation as well as a wine tasting mixer. Whether an angler or not, water conservation is an issue that affects all citizens. Lecture is free; wine tasting is $5.00.
The Casting Competitions
· 4th Annual Hardy Cup – Bamboo Rod Casting Competition
· The Cortland Cup – Graphite Rod Casting Competition
· Women’s Bamboo Rod Casting Challenge
For each competition, contestants will have three competitive casts; two for distance and one for accuracy. Casters may have up to six warm-up casts. Participants may only compete in one of the three competitions. Rods will be provided for the Cortland Cup and for the Women’s Bamboo Rod competitions. Contestants in the Hardy Cup must provide their own rod.
Artists, local wares, conservation groups and craft vendors will be on the field.
· Kids Booth sponsored by the CFFCM and TU – decorate a trout, scavenger hunt and magnet fishing game
· Jubilee Celebrations for birthdays, anniversaries and other milestones at 12PM on Sunday
· The Great Willowemoc Fish Race – 50/50 at 1pm on Sunday.