The Flybook is an Oregon-based Software as a Service that can be described as a “Digital Multi-Tool for the Outdoor Industry”. Our platform provides outdoor-based businesses with the ability to utilize technology in an era where mobile & cloud computing is the norm, while fulfilling the unique needs of an industry that requires something more personal and custom than a one-size-fits-all approach.
The Support Specialist will perform a wide range of customer & technical support activities, as well as provide administrative assistance to managers. This person in this position will play a key role in facilitating a high level of service and the efficient operation of the company.
The Ideal Candidate
- Embraces technology and can use or quickly learn web-based and desktop software including Asana, GoToMeeting, Skype, Dropbox. Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Is interested in the outdoor industry, wants room for professional growth, and is willing to take on new tasks.
- Is patient, pleasant, has great communication skills, and is committed to elite customer service.
- Feels better when things are organized and remembers to follow though.
- Can be trusted to be productive in a casual and flexible work environment.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Relieve management of customer support and administrative detail.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Answer, screen, and transfer inbound phone calls.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers.
- Respond to customer service and support-related emails.
- Attend regular meetings with the leadership team in order to stay current with system information updates and company initiatives. Provide feedback based on customer interactions.
- Prepare and modify documents including help tools, reports, call lists and service agreements.
- Perform general admin, clerical, or marketing duties as needed.
- Schedule: 30-40 hrs/ week, weekdays
- Location: Central Oregon. Work from home with regular local meetings.
- Start Date: ASAP
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to: [email protected]